Weddings & Banquets
Terms & Conditions
- All functions require a $500.00 deposit to secure your date. Your deposit will be applied to the final bill.
- Three weeks prior to the date of your event 50% of the estimated bill is due.
- The balance of the bill is due at least five (5) days prior to your event.
- Ten (10) days prior to your event, you must provide the IACC with a guaranteed number of guests. This will be the minimum number of guests for which you will be charged, even if fewer guests actually attend. If more guests are served than the guaranteed number, you are responsible to pay the IACC for these extra guests at the conclusion of your event. We are not responsible for extra number of guests. We will provide the best service possible under subsequent conditions.
- All prices are subject to 20% service charge & 8% NYS sales tax.
- Payment is accepted in the form of cash, check or money order, unless other arrangements are made in advance.
- The IACC reserves the right to stop serving alcohol to any guest due to New York State Liquor & Liability Laws.
- Shots or Shooters are restricted on all bar packages.
- All cakes, cookies and desserts for sweets table must come from an establishment approved by the Monroe County Health Department.
- All functions have a five-hour time to be completed. Room rental will be applied for extra time.
- All children must be adequately supervised. Any children, who in the opinion of IACC are not being adequately supervised, will be asked to leave along with their parent or guardian.
- We reserve the right to make menu adjustments based on unexpected product availability or quality.
On-Site Ceremony Policy and Procedures
- The staff at IACC will work with you to make the most important part of your wedding day special to you, your family and guests.
- The IACC will provide you with set-up chairs, arbor , unity table and music needs such as DJ table and chairs for musicians. A water service will be included.
- The men and women’s waiting rooms will be available for the bridal party prior to your ceremony.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- A one-hour rehearsal ceremony time will be reserved for your wedding party and officiator. The Banquet Manager and the bride or person coordinating the wedding must prearrange this time.
- The IACC reserves the right to make the final decision on the area where the service will take place due to weather and/ground conditions and reserved rooms.
Book your event today (585) 594-8882.
Explore our beautiful facility!
The Grand Ballroom at the Center features a luxurious balcony that can accommodate your next event.
- GREAT FOOD
- IMPECCABLE SERVICE
- COMPETITIVE PRICES